Friday, April 07, 2006

Yikes!

Okay -- so I spent all morning out at estate sales and found a few good things. The afternoon was devoted to work on new plantings around the foundation in back of my house. I planted the little redbud tree and dug holes for and planted the 5 hollies. I also divided and planted a bunch of daylilies my neighbor gave me as well as put down 6 bags of mulch. So I get inside about 7 p.m. eat some pizza, do a few eBay listings then sit down with a glass of vino to watch this week's episode of House I'd recorded on the DVR. Finish watching - reach up and pull a tick out of my hair! Did I mention the episode of House I'd just finished watching was about a girl slowly being paralyzed by a tick they couldn't find -- you don't want to know where they finally found it. Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home