Saturday, June 10, 2006

Fisherdog

What am I going to do with this dog! I blocked off the entrance to the pond garden, but she finds a way in. Everytime someone leaves a door open, I hear a splash and find her standing full in the pond bobbing for fish. I swatted her on the nose this time -- "bad dog"just isn't getting through. The fish have had it, I think. I reached in to move the flowerpots and the waterlily after one of Maggie's incursions and the big fish jumped right out of the water at me!

This second pic is only related to gardening in the most tenuous way. It is a bead and wirework peapod pendant I made last night. Beading is my other hobby. The instructions were in this month's Beadwork mag. It came out a little large -- 4 inches long. I may make it into a pin and make a couple smaller ones for a necklace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home