Friday, May 12, 2006

Another rainy day



Rainy and cool again today. But I had to pop out between showers and try out my new camera -- a Canon 530 PowerShot - 5/1 megapixels. I fear it may be too complex for me -- I have totally forgotten all my college photography classes. Luckily the auto mode works pretty well -- there are also settings for sunny and cloudy days, night time and different types of interior light -- also a foliage setting that really turns up the color. Here's a few shots -- the first peony and the strawberries.

The squash seeds are all popping up and the new sowing of lettuce is coming as well. One of the tomato plants has bit it. After I unscientifically and inaccurately added the aluminum sulfate one curled up its leaves, turned brown and croaked -- the others seem better though.

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new camera. The pictures look great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home