Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy Fall





I can't believe the leaves are falling already. I raked a huge pile for Bailey to jump in after school yesterday -- leaf pile pictures are an annual tradition around here. Actually though I hate fallen leaves. We have 5 massive maples along the side of our property line and leaves are tracked in the house all winter. There are so many it is impossible to rake or mow them all -- and they've really only begun to fall the trees aren't even beginning to look bare. At least someone enjoys them.

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger costa rica said...

This article is fantastic; the information you show us is very interesting and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home